Friday, November 21, 2008

World Problems and Solutions

Welcome to my new blogsite. I have attempted to combine other past blogs from as early as 2003 into this one. Not sure how successful it will be.

My main interest now is in the dire need for governmental and economic reforms on a systemic scale. Only education, information and non-violent resistance can bring this about. It will not be done by physical or military force.

First we must inform and educate ourselves about what is really happening to our world, and then find and apply solutions from all directions. We need "people-power", public opinion, and public mobilization of concerted peaceful actions, PACs, People's Lobbies, and pressure groups on all government levels.

We are facing a crisis of unimaginable proportions. We need similar sized solutions. I think I may have some answers, but we need more. If you have studied these problems then we need your input and ideas. If you are just trying to get your mind around it all, then stay tuned. I intend, God willing, to fill this site up with the research of many years. The ideas and ideals here will be the best I could find over my 70 years of life and learning.

I represent no special, financial or corporate interests, and always remain impartial and dispassionate, even in disagreement. Being a retired middle class schoolteacher and self-employed small businessman makes me a fairly ordinary citizen. My interest is for my family and fellow man and his greater good, health, and happiness. May we all seek and find hope and solutions for a better world, if not for today, then for tomorrow, and our children and grandchildren.

The best websites I have found for information and education on our current economic meltdown are listed below in my reading list. The best book is Web of Debt by Ellen H Brown.
Many more links will be added in the near future.

Thanks for tuning in. Hope you come back soon.

5 comments:

  1. hi jere
    please go to http://moneyaswealth.blogspot.com/
    and start at the bottom.
    byron dale is a friend of mine
    my email is database@prodigy.net
    regards,
    jim johnston

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello jere,
    my email is deatabase@prodigy.net
    please contact me.
    jim johnston

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion Eustace Mullins Secrets of The Federal Reserve is superior to Griffin's Jekyll Island. And unless he has changed recently, Griffin is a 'gold bug', which is not to take away from his book which is truly great.
    Jim Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mullins book Secrets of The Federal Reserve may be read here http://www.whale.to/b/mullins5.html
    Jim Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim Johnston, I appreciate your comments, and agree. I've read and reread Mullins and Secrets, but I do appreciate the links, both of them.


    I have tried emailing the address you left here, and variations of it, and it get returned. Your emails are reaching me but I am only getting "anonymous at no-reply" from you. Please send your email to me via email.

    I have also been to your excellent website. You are definately someone I want to network with.

    Regards,

    Jere

    ReplyDelete